CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP (Accredited Provider Companies)
- Contemporary performance tested qualifications framework and testing to measure guides against a Professional Industry Association standard.
- Company’s training and assessment infrastructure moderated to ensure PTGA and ISO:21102 compliance.
- Company’s training and assessment standards are endorsed by the PTGA.
- Company is able to use and promote their PTGA membership and international compliance with our ISO rating.
- Stored and administered records of proof of tested minimum competency of registered staff to any external agency as required.
- Guide Certification and Status badges to show proof of tested competence.
- Company and staff have access to PTGA online resources.
- PTGA provides company with ongoing support and training / assessment program consultation.
- Ability to have a representative at the annual Qualifications Review Meeting (QRM) to monitor amendments and development of the Qualifications Framework.
- Cheaper liability insurance through proof of staff competence as measured by an ISO:21102 compliant external testing body.
POLAR PRO MEMBERSHIP (Individuals)
- Contemporary performance tested qualifications and assessment to measure guides against a Professional Industry Association level that is ISO:21102 compliant.
- PTGA Membership Pro-File and external record of Awards and Guide Status gained.
- Extensive collection of links to Useful Resources a professional guide needs.
- Growing list of Pro Deals with our partner providers.
- Some Companies paying extra for PTGA Guide levels.
- External record and proof of minimum competency to any external agency or employer.
- PTGA qualifications accepted as bonafide certificates by 13 companies
- Certification and Status badges to acknowledge proof of assessed competence.
- Access to PTGA online training resources.
- PTGA Newsletter – ‘Brash Talk’.
- Ability to provide input to the annual Qualification Review process.
- Ability to attend Assessor Training courses (if prerequisites are met).
- Membership of an acknowledged international Professional Industry Association and working to the Code of Conduct it espouses.
- Ability to interact with peer guides from all walks of polar guiding.
$100 USD P/A and you will receive an annual notice to renew on your joining date.
- Assessor training and development course certification.
- Ability to assess against PTGA qualifications and issue PQs.
- Ability to attend Assessor Online Training Forums.
- Access to training and teaching resources in an ‘assessor only’ area of the website.
- Participation in Assessor Only information sharing and moderation discussions.
$100 USD P/A