POLAR WORKPLACE MEMBERSHIP (Companies)
- Company’s training and assessment infrastructure moderated by a PTGA representative bi-annually as part of the MOU.
- Company’s training and assessment standards are endorsed by the PTGA as part of the MOU.
- Company is able to use and promote their PTGA membership (as long as x% staff are members).
- Company/staff has access to PTGA online resources.
- PTGA provides company with ongoing support and training / assessment program consultation.
- Record of proof of tested minimum competency of registered members to any external agency as required.
- An externally moderated qualification system based on industry best practise.
- Negotiable rate for staff membership fees if over a certain number.
POLAR PRO MEMBERSHIP (Individuals)
- Documentation and record of PTQs completed.
- Access to PTGA online training resources.
- Access to PTGA shared industry resources.
- Proof, and record of proof, of minimum competency to any external agency or employer.
- Electronic insignia for PTGuide, SPTGuide or Assessor to attach to any email, correspondence or social media.
- Equivalency with international qualifications and like-frameworks.
- Membership of an acknowledged Professional Association and working to the Code of Conduct it espouses.
$100 USD P/A and you will receive an annual notice to renew on your joining date.
- Certification to deliver PTGA assessments and issue PTQs.
- Access to training and teaching resources in an ‘assessor only’ area of the website.
- Access to Assessor Only information sharing and moderation discussions.
- Invitation to participate in Assessor conference.
$250 USD P/A
Note: This requires membership of the PTGA. Please ensure you are logged in before paying for your RCC/Cross Credit Application
There is a $50 administration fee for us to review and process your RCC and/or Cross Credit applications. Read all the material, fill in application forms, get your attestations and send it, or any questions to: email@example.com
$50 USD per application